Attack on Shroom - Patch #115
May 24, 2023
No card changes this patch but a whole lot of fixes and improvements! Particularly, new card casting animations (in no way related to the banner image... he just wants to play).
- Added new card casting animation for Base, Silver, and Golds.
- Added the ability to end your turn and play as your opponent in Sandbox Mode.
- Added the ability to bind keys and record macros for cheats in Sandbox Mode.
- Items become unequipped when the balance changes to zero.
- Reverted Vishiva's trigger animation back to electricity.
- Redirect users back to the market page after adding to cart in card details.
- Weekly Gold cards on the Conquest page are clickable.
- Removed the intro Skypass modal from popping up more than once.
- Fixed the home page from showing briefly while logged in.
- Fixed dismissed banners at the top of the screen.
- Fixed create account page showing briefly in very rare instances.
- No longer show the "add to home screen" button if the game was already added to home screen.
- Correctly show all tag art when selecting new tag art in the profile settings.
- Fixed rank progress icon sizing.
- Fixed deck details tooltip and deck string copying.
- Make 'send us a report' clickable again.
- Fixed rank up feed text.
- Fixed rank rewards table values.
- Fixed wallet link in user profile.
Join the Discussion! 🎙️
To chat with the rest of the community and the Horizon team, join our Discord server! Subscribe to our subreddit to share your ideas, and be sure to follow us on Twitter or Instagram! Also—we’re on TikTok too!